Re: [IP] A Small World Story

Gail - I'm glad you had such a wonderful time and finally met another Type I.
I know Type I is rare.  We only hear about so many because we're all on a
diabetic mailing list.  My question is this.  Do you drink beer being
diabetic and if so, how much and for how long have you been drinking beer.
I'm curious because my daughter who is Type I for 32 years, drinks beer too
(quite a bit at times I think) and it concerns me.  Thanks, Tammy