[IP] Re: stem cells and ADA, JDRF

Every organization I'm aware of that advocates and lobbies for diabetes
research designed to lead to a cure is in favor of stem-cell research,
including ADA, JDRF and smaller entities. You are the first individual in the
diabetes community that I have heard voice their opposition to this. Altough
I'm certain there are more like you, I think you are in the miniority. I
think in this case you just need to choose between your moral/ethical
guidelines and your desire for supporting promising diabetes research.
dxed T1 9/92, pumping since 1/02