[IP] Re: Halle Berry

I agree. As I previously posted, I am grateful for any effort and advocacy,
no matter how minute it might seem. But the secrecy and misinformation
surrounding Halle Berry is ridiculous. It would be better if her medical
condition was never publicized at all. Whether she decides to advocate or not
is her choice and doesn't harm anyone either way. But if she's going to come
out with it I think she needs to be real and tell the truth or keep it under
wraps. She could be doing harm by handling things the way she has.
dxed T1 9/92, pumping since 1/02