Re: [IP] Could this be anxiety?

Often when I'm feeling very anxious, I keep checking my BS thinking I must
be having a hypo--but I'm not.  It's kind of a jittery, restless,
light-headed, weak feeling, unable to sit still, lay down, or concentrate on
anything--like you said, you feel like you might explode if something
doesn't give.  I've been thinking about taking some sort of stress
management course to help.

Best wishes,

Lisa

Gina wrote:  The only other thing I can attribute to how I was feeling would
be anxiety??