Re: [IP] Could this be anxiety?

Often when I'm feeling very anxious, I keep checking my BS thinking I must
be having a hypo--but I'm not.  It's kind of a jittery, restless,
light-headed, weak feeling, unable to sit still, lay down, or concentrate on
anything--like you said, you feel like you might explode if something
doesn't give.  I've been thinking about taking some sort of stress
management course to help.

Best wishes,

Gina wrote:  The only other thing I can attribute to how I was feeling would
be anxiety??