RE: [IP] MiniMed Customer Service

I feel it would have been even better had the MiniMed pump worked correctly
in the first place.

There have been a ton of messages posted recently in which a MiniMed pump
stops and also loses its key settings and/or data.  The best possible
customer service is the one you never need.

Does anyone have data, or know a source where I can obtain it, showing the
Mean-Time-Between-Failures for various pumps?

A while ago there was a posting that the Joslin Center is no longer
recommending the Paradigm.  Can anyone provide the source of that info?  If
it is true, what was their reason and what pump do they now recommend and

Charlie Flugel