[IP] PDA's and software

I just purchased a handspring Visor Deluxe PDA and was wondering if anyone
can recommend any software compatible with a PDA for carb counting, BG
tracking and all that other fun tracking stuff.

I havn't gotten it yet, but it should be here by the end of the week.

I have been looking at the Accu-check Compass software as I have a Accucheck
Advantage meter.

Just wondering what your experiences are and suggestions.

You can email me off list at email @ redacted

Thanks in advance for all your help

Gina Gracey
1 1/2 MM 508 & Paradigm
full time mommy to Jordynn who is now 3 1/2
full time nursong student
part time employed

Can yoiu see why I need a PDA?