[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V6 #640

>Re: i[IP] Minimed Glucose Tablets

Barbara B Said:

"Check with the chain stores: Wal-Mart, Rite-Aid, etc. and ask the
pharmacist if they have a "store brand."  They could be less cost."

I got a bottle of 100 Glucose Tablets from Walgreen's not that long ago.
They were exactly the same as the tubes of tablets I got as a sample from a
doc once.  Same amount of carb per tablet, same narfy taste.

I don't remember the exact price, but I do know it was less than $10.00.
Sorry, I can't look at the bottle for ya.  My BF kept it when we broke up
(for some reason I can't quite fathom).

Weird Jenn
email @ redacted
AIM:  jspock1