Re: i[IP] Minimed Glucose Tablets

The glucose tablets from MM are the SAME as any generic or "store Brand"
glucose tablets. We used to order them from Can-Am Care for diabetes camp.
They can also be purchased in bottles of 50 to use for refilling the tubes.

Check with the chain stores: Wal-Mart, Rite-Aid, etc. and ask the pharmacist
if they have a "store brand."  They could be less cost.

Barbara B.