Re: [IP] Minimed Poor Service

i have been following this about MM poor service.  i
have never had any problems with service from them.
not saying that it cannot happen though.  my pump went
haywire on me Sunday evening.  i called MM and they
were real busy.  i kept holding for the next available
person.  after aobut 5 minutes of waiting, a lady got
on the phone and ask me my name and phone number.  she
told me shewould have the  next avaible service tech
call me.  about 30 minutes later i got a call from
them.  after telling them the problem, i will have a
loaner pump tuesday  to use till mine is fixed.  maybe
just need to get alittle rougher with who answers the
phone at MM.  just my 2cents.
glenn and the Terminator (who is terminated at the moment)

Do you Yahoo!?