Re: [IP] Re: Stem-cells and ADA, JDRF

Pumpers and Friends,

If you are against stem cell research.  I will not ask you why or why not, but
I do know if you not not want your $$$ to go to stem cell research with the
ADA you can tell them you not not want your $$$ going to that. But would like
to see it go to support the other ADA education programs and camps. You call
tell them only for this program and that will be the only progran it will go
too. I can not tell you about JDRF because I'm not sure about the way things
are funded. I'm a past prez of  a ADA Chapter.