[IP] Attention Chocolate Lovers

Hi All!
`I just wanted to share some good chocolate news with those who may be
`My husband is on the Atkins diet (not that I totally agree with it, but
that's a story for another time).  Today he brought home an Atkins candy bar..
called "ENDULGE".  It says that it's got 16g of carbs BUT ** For those
watching their carbs, count only 2 grams, as all other carbs (including fiber)
have a minimal impact on blood sugar.
`I've tried some of the other Atkins bars that he's bought and I just don't
like them.. well I was pleasantly surprised with this.  It is delicious!!
It's made with Spleda.. which is probably why the taste is so good.  Plus,
there isn't an after-taste!  They supposedly make some good peanut butter cups
too.. guess I'll have to go shopping!
`Just thought you'd like some good news in-case you're a chocolate lover like
 -Lori  (38 years old .. dxd Feb`97 .. paradigm pump Sept`02)