Re: [IP] Re: Stem-cells and ADA, JDRF

Out of curiosity, why are you against stem cell research? I am not wanting to
start anything about it, I am just curious to find out the reasoning so that
I can make a more informed decision.

I know a lot more about JDRF then I do about the ADA, but  they have a great
infrastructure and seem to be doing a wonderful job. ADA has a great
education program and there camps are wonderful. Do you not support the two
organization at all?

dxd  age 7 1988