[IP] A _good_ Minimed Experience, Today

I haven't had any problems with MiniMed, and all the complaining and
horror stories on the list had got me worried about the hassle of
re-ordering supplies.

Today was re-order day, and things started off badly.  All my calls to
MiniMed were answered with their phone system telling me they had
technical difficulties.  (Through a two or three hour span this

Finally, at about 12:38 PST, I tried again.  I was off the phone in
about 8 minutes, supplies re-ordered.  Probably only a minute or two
spent on hold.  The rep was friendly and happy to help.

Turns out this morning they had an "event outside their control"
requiring them to stay outside the building for a while.

-R (happy with MiniMed)