[IP] worthy cause?

Ryan wrote:
> but does NOT support stem-cell research?  It seems that every
> time there is a fund-raising event,

While I PERSONALLY do support stem cell research, I don't do it DIRECTLY, in
that I am not actively involved in the research.  You could sponsor me in the
JDRF walka thon.  That way, you would be helping find a cure for diabetes,
but not actually giving money directly to an organization you don't believe in

heh heh....of course, there is the rub that your check would be made out to
JDRF...well, heck, you could make it out to me too...