[IP] Re: Stem-cells and ADA, JDRF

I know some don't have a problem with embryonic stem-cell
research...but I'm, personally, adamently against it.  I contacted the
ADA and the JDRF, and both directly support embryonic stem-cell
research financially as a means for trying to find a cure.

My question is, does anyone know of an diabetes organization that
supports research, but does NOT support stem-cell research?  It seems
that every time there is a fund-raising event, it is either the ADA or
JDRF that sponsors it, so I'm unable to participate for moral/ethical