[IP] Re: MM Customer Service

Being unhappy with the service doesn't mean anti-Minimed but, there is no
reason to expect less than good service for a medical device that you must use
24/7 and that you pay so much for.

When I got my 508 in 2000, the service was pretty darn good.  Then it went
downhill, and the phone response time is just awful.  They say they are
working on it, and that is to their credit.  But sometimes it takes getting a
higher up customer service person to get the service that every patient

I'm still for consumer choice.  I hope each and every one of us has the chance
to look over and select the product that is best for them, and I hope Minimed
has to deal with lots of competition because that will keep them on their toes

(And I dont work for Animas, nor own one but I sure like the fact that they
send out a nurse/educator to help you with their pump.  They sent a wonderful,
well-educated person to my home to show me the product and we spoke as much
about pump therapy in general as anything.  I'm also looking forward to seeing
the cozmo when it hits the market.)