[IP] Really minor problem with Accu-check Advantage meters

I opened up a new box of Comfort Curve test strips and read a page (that
maybe I had missed before) about a problem with Accu-check Advantage bg
meters.  The notice promised 24 x 7 support  and so I called to see exactly
what the problem is.

The support tech said that any reading taken in the 10 minutes between
midnight and 12:10 AM (meter time) might be saved in meter memory as a value
different than the value shown on the display..

The support tech asked me for serial number on the back on the meter. I
picked up the nearest of the 3 I have and read off the number.  He told me
that one hadn't been registered yet, and that they only had a SN for one
meter owned by me.  He was also updated my address information since I moved
6 months ago.

Anyway, this is a really minor problem.  I should maybe test at 12:05 AM and
compare what the memory says the reading was versus what the display showed.
The  Support Tech was very helpful.