Re: [IP] mtm & Halle Berry

I'm so glad someone else noticed how little Halle Berry is doing about
advocating for diabetes. My 9 year old daughter, Sam, has been reading
everything she finds about Halle Berry - because she has type 1 too. Sam
brought the article in Us mag. to me, asking: "Why can Halle Berry use
insulin pills & I have to have shots?" Shame on Ms. Berry & her publicists
to put such misinformation out there. She could be a great role model &
spokesperson if she wanted to!

Mom of Samantha(almost 10 & soon to be pumping) & Noah(2 1/2)