[IP] no comp explained

I left:
> never had a comp
at the end of my EASY ON EASY OFF post

and smarty pants Jan wrote:
> I'm trying to figure out the *no comp* statement. If it means you've
> never had a compliment,

just the back handed ones...heh heh....but thank you for your nice one

>If it's you've never had a hotel room as a *complimentary* offering
baby, as much as I traval, you KNOW i have had a free room or ten!!  gotta
love those Hilton Honor Points....the even leave you cookies when they know
you are a frequent traveler...

>If it's you've never had to compromise something, well, good for you.

only in my love life.....

> if it's you've never had a competition, is that cuz you win
> all your*battles*

.i could never do team sports, I hate competition...i am my own worst

> it you've never had a *complete...* and you got called away
> from PCbefore finishing the sentence and accidentally hit *send*

oh tha happen al the tim [sic]

>If it means you've never had a DM complication,

i have never said that!!!!!!

It ONLY means i forgot to delete the rest of the post I was responding
to....the girl who can't control her eating said she had diabetes for 18
years and didnt have any complications

:-)  hope that satisfies your curiousity