[IP] Ultraflex Pizza

No, I am talking about the clear plastic body of the Ultraflex.
Don't touch that when you insert. Just hold the blue plastic handle
of the introducer needle. If you touch the clear plastic, you can
have problems.  No need to.  It's simpler anyway just to hold the
blue cap and push.
p.s., maybe you should stop eating those minimed pizzas when you use ultraflex.