[IP] Re: no comp

> I love my minimed 508 pump and realize the only reason there is so much
> about them is cuz they are the biggest company still....I still think the
> best pump is the one YOU have, not hte one anyone else has....
> Sara SP
> never had a comp

hmmmm - I'm trying to figure out the *no comp* statement. If it means you've
never had a compliment, I'll say I've learned so much from you over the last
three years. ;)

If it's you've never had a hotel room as a *complimentary* offering, sorry
can't give you one. ;)

If it's you've never had to compromise something, well, good for you. <VBG>

If it's you've never had a competition, is that cuz you win all your
*battles*? LOL

Is it you've never had a *complete...* and you got called away from PC
before finishing the sentence and accidentally hit *send*? ;)

If it means you've never had a DM complication, then did I misread why the
vitrectomy(ies)? ;)

Just curious. (~_^)

You may surprised at the things I say - you'd be more surprised at the
things I don't say. ~ D. E. Erickson