[IP] Animas IR1000 Questions

at first I thought that the IR1000 was the same pump with IR feature added to
it.  After doing some digging on the Animas website I found the following:

"Other new features of the IR 1000 include:

*Fewer button presses to program key functions.
   *Temporary Basal
   *Advanced Setup
*New status screen. The IR 1000 status screen shows total basal currently
programmed for a 24-hour period and total basal delivered since midnight.
*New clip. This low profile clip is durable and dependable and is receiving
rave reviews.
*New orange battery straps.  The IR 1000s battery straps are orange so they
are easier to see, helping ensure that the straps are properly placed under the

Can anyone who has used both Animas models rundown the list for me as to how
these are different/better in the IR1000.  Also if any former H-Tron Plus users
can contrastthe IR1000 vs the Disetronic, that would be most helpful.