[IP] Diabetes and Tryptophan

I am very certain there is a connection between diabetes and tryptophan. I
just need to find the article. The first reference I ever found to it was
in Reversing Diabetes by Julian Whitaker. I wrote to him and he sent me an
article about it. Since then I've seen a lot of other articles. I
researched it for years, even wrote to some big wig at MIT who wrote a rude
letter back to me saying basically
  'I'm an important research doctor - you are a nobody - don't write to
me'.. after a while I gave up.

When I was taking tryptophan I started having symptoms of DM,  But I didn't
really know it cuz I didn't know anything about DM. I stopped taking it and
the symptoms went away. I started taking it again to "see if that was what
was causing the symptoms" The next time, the symptoms didn't go away.