Re: [IP] Sara smarty pant's question about glucose metabolism

Years ago a doctor sent me an article about the connection between
tryptophan and diabetes (gestational at least). I'll see if I can find it.
It was a very poor quality copy so maybe I can find it on the internet
somewhere. I'd like to compare notes sometime and I have not found anyone
else who was taking tryptophan before/around  diabetes.

Funny.  I was taking tryptophan right before I was diagnosed with type 1 also.