Re: [IP] MM remote

I just got my Paradigm Pump 3 weeks ago and it did come with the remote!
The pump itself came with 3 batteries and the remote came with one in it and 1
-Lori  (38 years old .. dxd Feb`97 .. paradigm pump Sept`02)
From: Summer Barrett
I was just reading for the millionth time the MM website.  It just hit me,
the site says " optional remote" does this mean it isn't included in the
pump price or you just have the option of using it or throwing it in my
"diabetes drawer" ??  I saw the remote for the paradigm on the online store
for $100+ dollars.  Does it come with the pump?