[IP] minimed service

I am very surprised to hear so many bad stories about minimed service.  I
haven't had to use minimed service much because my pump has always worked
pretty well.  The only problem I've had is three E21 alarms (in six months),
which were no big deal, but the last time I called, the guy talked me
through the E21 and then said that he just realized (from looking on my
history screen) that it was my third one so he was going to send me a new
pump.  I got my new pump the next day and all has been well.  Just thought
I'd put my two cents in since it seems like only the negative stories get