Re: [IP] Occlusion Alarms

When I pulled the Quick Set (the one I really like) out after
3 days it was also crimped at 90 degrees.  I don't know if this would be an
delivery problem.

We use the Quicksets on our Paradigm.     We very occasionally get a crimped
one.     Two of those were when he tightened his leg without me noticing it
and he hit solid muscle.   Knew those were bad in a few hours----skyrocketing
numbers.     The other times would tend to be on the 3rd day and often
after he'd been wrestling with his sister or climbing trees or something
the site could have been disturbed.    Again-----quickly rising numbers was
the sign.

Otherwise we LOVE the Quicksets.

Fenton, MO