Re: [IP] Weight loss question

  I'm not DMer my son is, but I'm overweight.  To answer one of your
questions, Tom Brokaw on NBC just did a piece on weight loss gimicks, pills,
etc last week.  There have been so many things out there that have since
proven very dangerous.
I'm currently on Weight Watchers and have lost almost 20 pounds so far, in 3
months.  It is not a diet, it is a lifestyle changing process, and not
something that happens overnight.  I suggest looking into something like that
and learn new habits.
Just a suggestion!  Good Luck!

mom to Joshua