[IP] RE: Habanero Peppers

Yum! Yum!
I eat any kind of chile but my personal favorite is the
Hatch [New Mexico] green chile - roasting them is
simply divine (eating them is pure Heaven!) *sigh*

Take care, Kerri - wishing she were back home in New
Mexico right about now with it being green chile
harvesting time and all :)
Chapman [Heaven's Here on Earth, 1994]

Laura said:
George:  Where was your "lock of hair" advice last
weekend when I bagged and froze 100 quart bags of