[IP] Haban y aeros

=?UNKNOWN?Q?haba=F1ero?= peppers

 that really looks strange, doesn't it. The enye character that Windows put
into my message actually does look like the enye letter in MS WORD, but
obviously it is only an enye in MSWORD. I know there is an ascii letter
enye, but don't remember the code.   We wait while he goes to have a look
..... ALT+0241 so holding down the ALT key while keying 0241 on the numeric
keypad I get ... q the enye. Let us just see what the IP list 'puter's
software does to it THIS time. For all of you out there who actually do not
care or know, ascii characters are supposed to be NON platform dependent.
That means they will show up on Amigas, Apples or even, god forbid, IBM PCs

But back to business!

I have only tried Cashew butter with the peppers with heavy oil of capsicum
content. Cashew butter did NOT work I tried it over and over again, just to
make sure ;^)   So, now I need to get some almond butter, some coconut
butter, some walnut butter, some ..... I need to get a life.

NT

Nick Trubov
and all the little Trubovs
Lorree, Eupie & Corbin