spot wrote:
> MTM is almost blind at this point in her life andhas been
> quite ill recently, Pick

Actually, MY god-like eye doctor performed vitrectomies
 on Ms. Moore about the same time as he did mine in 2000, and according to
him, they were fairly successful at the time. He said she didn't come for her
follow ups...he seemed a little disappointed...

Dr. X, of course, is the BEST eye doctor in the entire world, and no, you
can't have his name - it is already inpossible to get in to see him.  I
brought him cookies and flowers after my vitrectomy - and will be flying to
NYC if I EVER should need eye work again....

actually, if you really want his name, I might give it to you...or if you are
really sharp  you can search the archives for my extensive postings on him
and the ground he walks on, which I worship.