[IP] RE: Minimed poor service

Let's face it, the service used to be better and the wait time used to be
shorter.  If I had had to wait as long as you have to now, when I first
started pumping, I would have sent the thing back.  At that time my supplies
were nicely paid, and my calls were promptly answered.  Now everything is in a
huge mess (including the supply problem--no MM patients in my HMO have had
their supplies paid for over 7 months thanks to a billing problem.)