-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted

 Here is my MINIMED Customer Service story...

I have a loaner pump that I started on in June. I have had no insurance for
YEARS.  I have been fortunate enough that members of IP have sent me
supplies
to get me through the past few months and I have enough to last another few
months. I am so glad that I have the support of members here.

I JUST recently got approved for Medicaid and called Minimed to tell them
and
put in an order for a pump. I was told that they would get right on it and I
would hear from someone in a day or so. Well it has now been 6 weeks and NO
ONE from Minimed has called me about a pump. I have called them 12 times and
I get switched from one person to another to another. I was told that my
paperwork had accidentally been sent to another company who supplies Minimed
pumps and supplies to patients. I was so confused and a LITTLE irritated. I
told them that if they could not handle my request for a pump better than
what they were , then I would switch to Animas or Disetronic. They then told
me that I would hear form them in another day or so. I have STILL to this
day
not heard anything else from Minimed. I do not know if I SHOULD switch to
another pump company or not.

Anyone have any similar problems or suggestions?

Thanks!

Gina