Re: [IP] gaining time

Hey that must be MY time since mine keeps losing time. 8-)
As far as I know all MiniMed pumps have had this problem.

Most electronic devices use a crystal inside to keep time for all the
circuits. The accuracy of the time depends on how good a crystal is
specified to be used in the device.
If they wanted to they could use a better quality crystal and it would keep
time accurately. There could also be stuff in their design circuitry that's
splitting the clock signal and that could be inaccurate but I bet it's the