[IP] Minimed Customer Service

Come on, give them a break!!

Everyone must realize that you are not the only person they are dealing with.

When I placed my last order, they were waiting on my doctor's offive to fax
them back a PWO.  I got on their backs and yelled and screamed, I also did
the same to my doc's office.  Finally (almost a month later) I for my order.

Maybe it is not the fault of the MM people, could also be the insurance
company or tyour doctor.  Ask and they will most likely tell you were the
hold up is.

MM Paradigm since 7/02
508 3/01