Re: [IP] Minimed Poor Service

If something like that happens again, maybe you (or whomever it happens to)
can try posting a note on the pumpers email. Maybe one of those folks with
the extra sets can overnight you one.

It would be really nice to set up some sort of pumpers network for when
people (pump people) are traveling. in case someone has an emergency or
someone needs help with someone. I figure,  there are enough of us to cover
just about every state. 8-)

Is anyone else interested in setting up some sort of a pumpers travel network?