Re: [IP] Minimed Poor Service

Me too. When I started on a MM507 almost 7 years ago, MM was quite
different. Service was astounding. Now it's pretty dismal in comparison. I
called MM the day before yesterday because I got an E13 alarm and my pump
lost all its programming.  It was like going through the 3rd degree. All I
wanted was an answer to "What's the E13 alarm mean". (I misplaced my
manual.)   I had to go though all sorts of crap, how much I weighed, how
much insulin I take, what was my last glucose, etc. forget it. I'll ask
someone else next time. That was after being put on hold. Some other pump
company will take over being number one I'm sure., They will be in their
glory for a while, then someone will take their place.