[IP] Mary tyler moore, her contribution to diabeasties.

As for Mary Tyler Moore, she's doing a lot more for
diabetes than most people. And she's doing it alone.
Cut her some slack. Other famous people with diabetes
could help contribute to 'the cause' but aren't.
who have diabetes never come clean that they have it. They are afraid that
it will become an issue for people to get off on it. I'm not famous, but I
still don't tell folks I have the crud. Idon't want them to imply that I got
someplace because of it. MTM is almost blind at this point in her life and
has been quite ill recently, Pick on another star.

A. L. Bender, M. D.