Re: [IP] (Subject) Hanlon blank emails

On 9/22/02 4:01 PM, "William & Rochelle" <email @ redacted> wrote:

> [...]

No one is getting blank emails from that person.  Someone else is spoofing
their address trying to send out the Klez virus.  The DeMime program that
Michael runs pulls out the virus payload so all you see are the blank
emails.  We are tracking down the actual infected parties and hope to have
them "cured" soon.   Now, if we could just get a cure for Dm that easy!

One of the Admins