[IP] ER Article URL Needed

Hi Folks,
    I was reading the replies about the ER article but missed the main one
that must have had the URL for the article. Would someone please post it to IP
as a reply to this message or email me directly with it?
    My doctor is clueless about pumps, so I would venture a guess that most of
the ER docs at my two local hospitals are clueless also. I am slowly wanting
to become a diabetes activist <grin>. I'm feeling the need to preach to the
masses since I, "have a touch of the sugar." :)
Cody S. Alderson