Re: [IP] habañero peppers

On 9/22/02 9:40 AM, "email @ redacted" <email @ redacted> wrote:

> In a message dated 9/22/02 9:20:25 AM Central Daylight Time,
> email @ redacted writes:
>> Try some white bread. it works for me. Roger
> as does straight sugar......
> Beverly

Straight sugar!!!    mmmmmmmm

I heard a tip the other day about what to do if you got any capsacin in your
eye (I'm sure this happens to everyone that loves Nacho's)   Use a lock of
hair.  Apparently the oil in the hair will attract the oily capsacin and
"wick" it away. It is the best way to end your pain, short of going to ER.