Re: [IP] Occlusion Alarms

Have you received any responses from your e-mail?  I am really curious
because I have not rec'd a pump yet, but have tried several of the MM
infusion sets.  When I pulled the Quick Set (the one I really like) out after
3 days it was also crimped at 90 degrees.  I don't know if this would be an
delivery problem.

I am a seriously injection phobic and Medtronic seems to be the only pump I
know about with an injector (which made inserting a breeze).  Kaiser only
uses Disetronec pumps and MM has infusion sets that will work with it.

Thanks for any advise you can offer.