Re: [IP] Pump Article in "Emergency Medicine"

After reading the article I sent it on to my boyfriend who works in an ER.
Asked him to print it up and post it in his ER. I have been to the ER several
times, all non D releated , and been lectured by ER MDs about what i can and
cannot do with a pump. When asked if they had any experience with the pump
the ER MDs have all answered  no. At least I know that there is one hospital
that will have some knowledge on the pump!

dxd age 7 1988  pump 1992