Re: [IP] Re: Family trees?

>  got diabetes when I was taking large amounts of the amino acid trypohan
> and it seems likely that I was predisposed to type 1. Maybe if I hadn't
> taken the trytophan, I wouldn''t have gotten t1.

But the predisposition most likely came down the family tree from another
generation.    Seriously, most of us can talk about our current family's,
our parents family's,  our grandparents family's and maybe even our
great-grandparents family's medical histories.    But not so many can
back  :)

I think the important thing though,  is not to place guilt on ourselves.   I
know I did this for quite a while!     And it was stupid!    Beat myself up
this was as stupid as when I beat myself up over my first two children's
C-Section births!

Fenton, MO