[IP] enough with the trees already

> But, wouldn't those 15 y/o's have died probably before they had
children and
> able to pass DM on? I'd think it would stop there. Since they are
> discovering there are many causes for Type 1, which is an autoimmune
> disease, I still believe the 8 years of constant untreated boils,
sties, and
> carbuncles I suffered beginning

Those fifteen year olds were in *MY* tree, what about others' "trees"?
Incidentally, 15 and menstruating was grounds for marryin' off in those
days. MY point was the 15 year old didn't HAVE to have kids, love, they
have had the GENE and the siblings who didn't get it may well have
passed on
the same type of gene to the next generation.

Jan, this is the poster and *I* was referring to type 1 diabetes.

*I* am also the only one with diabetes (Yes, yes, type 1) in my
family. I just don't believe the genetic code for diabetes (T1)
appears" in a modern offspring. It -from what *I* am led to believe-
can lay
dormant for generations and is a very "old" ailment.

AFAIK, my daddy wasn't an alien and my mom wasn't either, so it (The D)
from good old Eartheon stock.

snipe, snipe, snipe... can we discuss NOTHING in a positive manner here? come on, they're just
emails people, not personal attacks. why has the atmosphere here gotten so negative? really, i am
getting rather tired of it, and hereby request that i be removed from the IP list. i'm not getting
much out of it anymore.

becky (dx'd 1/24/92 at age 10, pumping since 11/21/01)

Do you Yahoo!?