[IP] Re: Crimped cannulas

I have been using Tender infusion sets exclusively for almost 4 years.  For
the most part i am satisfied, yet I also suffered from my share of crimped
cannulas.  Imo, there doesnt seem to be anything that can be done about the
cannulas crimping.  It happens.  Most of times I can tell by hou the site
itself feels & sometimes looks (reddish, inflamed), other times the site feels
fine yet when I go for a change the crimp is there.

In the last 6 weeks I made the switch to the Ultraflex & am alot happier.  The
cannula itself seems to be made a little more stiffer/thicker.  i have yet had
to do a set change because of crimping, and it is very comfortable due to th e
consistent insertion angle (90').  I have no intention of going back to
Tenders.  For the record, I am a pretty active, I do alot of hicking, bike
riding, and weightlifiting.  The Ultraflex, also have a much stronger tape,