Re: [IP] =?UNKNOWN?Q?haba=F1ero?= peppers

MMMMMMMmmmm peanut butter and peppers - this is intriguing. I like stuff
quite hot but actually bought some salsa that was too hot for me (a VERY rare
occurance) - held an ice cube on my tongue on the way to the kitchen (I know
water not good - spreads the oil - but the ice felt good). A glass of milk -
no relief - had to hit the ice cream which finally eased it. But I will
consider the peanut butter "cure".

Linda & Dax