[IP] Ultraflex Users

Despite over 5 years of pumping with all the Disetronic infusion sets and a
couple of Minimed as well, I can't seem to get the Ultraflex to deliver the
insulin to me.  I'm using a 10mm needle am overweight and lumpy - used the
10mm Rapid without issue.  As my blood sugars escalate and the DKA preview
comes on I am trying to figure out what I could be doing incorrectly.  I
tried the Rapid disconnects with major problems.
The insulin in priming through the tubing when I check both before and
after, but the teflon (?) canula looks folded up, as if the needle went in
but the canula didn't.  Any ideas?