Re: [IP] ER lows - was: Thank You

>>>After all was said and done he apologized.  He had consulted with some
other high muk-a-muks and they had set him straight.  They had also
confirmed that
after 15 yrs (at that point) of handling my own diabetes, I knew more about
it than he would ever learn in medical school.  Ahhhhhh, sometimes life is
good :-)

And we can be certain he *learned* that lesson well and is probably a much
better doctor for the experience. Thankfully, it was you he was dealing with
and not a DMer who would take the blame, etc. etc. so on and so forth. (~_^)

A man convinced against his will is of the same opinion still