[IP] alpha lipoic acid

to anyone and everyone who has experienced the benifits of alpha lipoic
acid:
please elaborate!! I have heard (read) it mentioned a couple times now,
helping
with balance and with numbness in hands. What is it, what is it actually
for, where
to get it, at what price.
I questioned my endo, does it mean he isn't up to speed if he has no info
on it?
THANKS!!

Peggy Oberg
526 Sandalwood Drive